What is the sweetest and cutest gift to choose for your beloved one? Of course – a piece of jewellery! And if it’s also in the shape of a heart – this is the perfect choice for a gift! Such a decoration won’t make any lady indifferent, and thereby you will demonstrate your reverent attitude towards her.
The assortment of such accessorise is very rich – it’s easy to get acquainted with it on the website of the Fjewellery store. In the online catalog you will find the most interesting and unusual models of heart style pendants https://www.fjewellery.co.uk/en/pendants-heart/ made of elegant silver or classic gold, framed by a variety of precious gems. But first, let’s find out a little more about these decorations.
Eternal symbol of love
Even in the most ancient times, people used the symbol in the form of a heart to convey their tenderness and love towards a dear person. There are several legends about this emergence, and they are all associated with ancient Greek heroes and deities.
1. The lyre instrument, the music of which soothes and mesmerizes, was made in the shape of an inverted heart. Lyre-playing singers performed the most entrancing, beautiful and lyrical odes of love and beauty. There is also a very beautiful story about the musician Orpheus, who followed his beloved Eurydice into the kingdom of the dead. He so bewitched and amazed with his playing on the lyre of the gods of the underworld – Hades and Persephone, that they allowed the soul of Eurydice to leave their kingdom.
2. Another story is associated with ivy or a vine leaf – the personification of the god Dionysus. The ivy image is very similar to the heart. It’s also considered a symbol of loyalty, inseparability and procreation. Wreaths made from this plant were often presented to newlyweds during the wedding ceremony.
3. The Greeks also liked to compare this symbol with the wings of the god of love and passion – Eros, the faithful companion of the beautiful Aphrodite. By the way, the image of the heart is often identified with the graceful forms of the body of the magnificent goddess of beauty.
Be that as it may, from the most ancient times to the present day, this symbol is considered the best sign to show your feelings to a loved one. That’s why jewellers from all over the world constantly use it to create the most delightful jewellery and heart pendants are the most popular among them.
In addition to heart pendants, jewelers around the world have embraced this symbol to craft an array of stunning accessories. But bracelets, charms, and earrings adorned with heart designs have also gained popularity for their ability to capture sentimental emotions and enhance personal style. These pieces serve as tangible reminders of the deep connections we share with our loved ones. Whether gifted on special occasions or worn as daily reminders, heart-shaped jewelry continues to enchant and captivate, symbolizing the enduring power of love and the beauty of human connection.
The price for such accessorise vary greatly – they are determined by several main factors:
1. type of metal;
2. the presence of precious stones inserts, their type and size;
3. the total weight of the decoration;
4. form and style.
The most expensive pendants will be made of platinum or gold, inlaid with diamonds or emeralds. Silver items with topaz or cubic zirconia are inexpensive, but they also look very stylish and elegant. Although, it all depends on the store where you are going to make a purchase.
A huge selection of precious accessorise, affordable prices and the most comfortable delivery conditions are waiting for you in the Fjewellery online store! The site has a convenient search system, and each product is presented with several detailed photographs and a full description of all its characteristics. We’ll be happy to help you with the choice so that you buy the most ideal piece of jewellery for your girlfriend, without wasting a lot of time and nerves. Welcome!