Audi hosted an impressive list of names at Glorious Goodwood – one of the most glamorous events of the summer sporting season with a chance for fashionistas to shine, especially on Ladies Days. Guests included: Clive Owen, Michelle Rodriguez, Anna Friel, Rhys Ifans, Sophie Ellis-Bextor, Kelly Brook and Luke Evans.
The day started with a sumptous lunch at the ancestral of home of Lord March – Goodwood House. This was followed by an exciting afternoon of racing from a private box with wonderful views of the winning post.
Audi UK supports two races on Ladies Day – the second ever Magnolia Cup, the charity race with all-female jockeys and the Audi Richmond Stakes. Philippa Holland triumphed in the Ladies Race and Joe Fanning rode to victory on Heavy Metal in the Audi Richmond Stakes
- Anna Friel (looking stunning in vintage clothing from her attic)
- Luke Evans (Talking about hats)
- Rhys Ifans (Telling us what he loves about a hat)
- Sophie Ellis-Bextor (Defining what is Style)
- Michelle Rodriguez (It’s all about “owning it”)
- Rick Edwards (What he looks for in a dress)
- Oliver Jackson-Cohen (His take on Style)
- Anna Friel (How she put together her outfit)
- Sophie Ellis-Bextor (Taking about Anna Friel)
- Anna Friel (Her style tips)
- Oliver Jackson-Cohen (Long hair)
- Rick Edwards (Feeling British)
- Clive Owen (That’s why the call it glorious)