Nobody likes the changes that come with the aging process, especially not the ones that refer to the higher risk of osteoporosis, cognitive decline, reduced mobility and one particular change that brought us here today – wrinkles and fine lines.
It is no secret that our skin ages with us, losing a bit more and more of its elasticity as a result to what the wrinkles and fine lines become more visible for the naked eye to notice. More wrinkles usually mean lower self-confidence, especially for the ladies.
Luckily, there is a variety of the so-called anti-wrinkle creams that any woman can decide and enjoy their beneficial effects. But one other thing that any woman should do is, read on everything that is there to know about these anti-wrinkle creams, its impact and whether or not there are some side-effects that you should look out for.
What are anti-wrinkle creams?
Anti-wrinkle creams are precisely what the term sets them out to be – a product specially designed to reduce the number of visible fine lines and wrinkles and prevent any new wrinkles shortly as well.
Nowadays, the number of anti-wrinkle cream products is high, so the process of choosing the right anti-wrinkle cream can be a bit baffling. But don’t fret! Usually, there are anti-wrinkle creams specially designed to fit any skin type.
Whether or not a specific anti-wrinkle cream will work for you depends on two factors – the active ingredients that are being used in its formula and how long have you been using that exact product.
Because anti-wrinkle creams are nonprescription ones, which means that you do not need your doctor to give you a prescription to buy them. Nowadays, there are millions of different anti-wrinkle creams sold at favorite drugstores and even online, all of them claiming to be the best ones. However, not all of these anti-wrinkle creams are true to what they are said to be, leaving their users disappointed.
How to choose the best anti-wrinkle cream for you
The secret that all of the best anti-wrinkle creams share is within their active ingredients. You should always read the ingredients list on any skincare product, including the anti-wrinkle creams. In the following, I have listed some of the best, scientifically proven active ingredients that you should look out for in the anti-wrinkle creams.
- Retinol – This Vitamin A compound is responsible for the reduced wrinkles and fine lines that you see less and less when you look at yourself in the mirror. Retinol has been scientifically proven to be able to enhance the collagen production in the skin, increasing the skin’s elasticity and hydration, all of that while removing the free radicals from the body thanks to its powerful antioxidant abilities.
- Coenzyme Q10 – Another active ingredient that protectsyour skin against the sun damage and with that prevents any wrinkles from forming is the Coenzyme Q10, commonly found in the popular anti-wrinkle creams.
- Vitamin C– Perhaps the most strong antioxidant of all, Vitamin C plays a huge part in reducing the aging changes on your skin. Being able to protect your skin from the harmful sun damage, which is known to cause 90% of the skin aging. Vitamin C can prevent the development of dark spots, fine lines, and wrinkles and reduce their appearance.
- Peptides– Peptides have been commonly listed as an active ingredient in anti-wrinkle and stretch marks creams, being able to reduce the number of visible wrinkles, fine lines, stretch marks, improving the quality of the skin.
- Hydroxy acids – Hydroxy acids are said to be the most widely used anti-wrinkle and anti-aging agents. That is because, being a powerful exfoliator, the Hydroxy acids can removethe layers of dead skin cells that might clog up your pores and with that enhance the development of wrinkles.
One of the best anti-wrinkle creams that you should try!
We are lucky enough to have Solvaderm introduce us to their invention – Stemuderm, the anti-wrinkle cream. Being designed to fit any skin type at any age – from the 20s to mature, the Stemuderm anti-wrinkle solution is the perfect one for you.
No parabens or perfumes can be found in the Stemuderm cream. Making your skin feel softer, smoother, firmer and younger, the Stemuderm cream drastically reduced the number of visible wrinkles and fine lines around the eyes, forehead, mouth, neck, and chest.
And all of that from using natural ingredients only, relying on a formula that uses stem cell technique. Currently, Stemuderm is just to be ordered online from their official site. However, it comes with a 60-days 100% money back guarantee. So, go ahead and try this fantastic anti-wrinkle cream and join the millions of fans worldwide that this product has already earned!
Having to deal with wrinkles is no fun! That is precisely why you should get rid of those annoying wrinkles as soon as possible by using some of the best anti-wrinkle creams out there.
The anti-wrinkle creams available online and at the usual drugstores promise to make your skin appear younger, firmer, smoother with no wrinkles whatsoever. But which anti-wrinkle cream should you prefer when there are so many to choose from?
Looking for the standard active ingredients which have been scientifically proven to work when used against a problem such as this, can narrow your search and point you in the right direction.
And in the meantime, you can always try one of the best anti-wrinkle creams that we have to recommend you – the Stemuderm anti-wrinkle cream with its unique formula that promises to make you forget that you ever had to deal with any wrinkles and fine lines.
So now it is up to you which anti-wrinkle cream will you use and enjoy in their beneficial effects.