How To Mix And Match Prints For Work
I love mixing to match pieces that most people wouldn’t think to wear together. It creates such an exciting contrast that can be done in your home and in your wardrobe. This is also a trend that can be accomplished for the office.
This trend may seem a little tricky but don’t fear! I have a few simple tips for mixing to match great looks! So really, mix it up a bit!
1. Combine a large print with a smaller print.
2. Offset floral prints with stripes or polka dots.
3. Cheetah really does go with everything. It’s basically a neutral.
4. Polka dots and stripes always work together.
5. Double up on the same print. It looks super put together.
6. Gingham prints always serves as a great base layer.
7. Wear different prints of the same color scheme. They will look made for each other!